Dr. Jaskolski has been refining her expertise as a Speech Language Pathologist for over 25 years. She is a highly-energized trainer who has presented at numerous local, state and national venues. She is invited to work with school districts across the Midwest to provide high quality, interactive professional development training on language and literacy.
Her trainings focus on the improving the knowledge, skills and practice of participants to improve student outcomes, using evidence based research and active participant engagement. These hands-on trainings can be specialized to meet the needs of any particular group, whether Speech Language Pathologists or Educators.
Dr. Jaskolski has been invited to speak at numerous school districts, university, conferences and meetings, including:
- Elmhurst Public School District, Elmhurst, IL
- Cicero Public School District, Cicero, IL.
- DuPage Early Literacy Project: A consortium of Early Childhood Programs in DuPage County, IL
- Illinois Speech-Language Hearing Association State Conference, Rosemont, IL
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association Convention, Boston, MA
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association Convention Orlando, FL
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association Convention, Philadelphia, PA
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association Convention, San Diego, CA
- Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI.
- Next Door Foundation, Milwaukee, WI
- YMCA Early Childhood Programs, Milwaukee WI
- Cardinal Stritch University, Fox Point, WI.
- Milwaukee Public Schools, Milwaukee, WI.
- Wisconsin Early Childhood Association, Milwaukee, WI.